View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #36
hexdmy

Trader Rating: (0)
hexdmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
You would also have to agree with me that the "preferred shop list" or limiting the "workshop" software to only shops - will also LIMIT the number of tuners who will be able to fully exlpore the potential of the Nistune units for it's clients.

It is a solution for the same goal and is a way to adjust fuel and ignition on a car but it does require a few things are additonal costs to the user:

I.e. Installation, cost of licenses and limitation on shops that can actually tune the unit withe full "workshop" package.
Why should there not be a "preferred shop list" ? I paid for the dealer license, and I don't even have a Nissan customer base. I'm also not on the official "preferred shop list" as I don't think I have earned that title yet. The intent of the dealer list is so that people can find a shop familiar with Nistune, what's wrong with that ?

If Nistune only worked with Nistune hardware, I imagine they would have no problem giving out the software for free. Being that it can be used with many different hardware interfaces, it does not make any sense at all, as they would just be handing out all the hard work they put into Nistune with no return. Steve Shadow's, would you give away something that it took you five years to develope, and that you continually support and spend money on ?

Really Steve, although you have toned down your attitude somewhat, it is clear to me that you are still trying to slam this product, either because you have not taken the time to fully familiarise yourself with it (i.e. read and fully comprehend the documentation) , or you are just pretending to be ignorant. Either way, it's making you look bad, not Nistune, so I suggest again, that you stop this foolish behavior while you can.
hexdmy is offline   Reply With Quote