View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 10:40 PM   #15
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysstarion View Post
Steve, If you open your eyes you will see Chris soldering in the INTERNAL emulator. which referred to as the NISTUNE board. this has been released to the forum as a whole, do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass and read through this thread before you post next time, I'm pretty sure handinpants and hexdmy are tired of cleaning up your idiotic posts.

I understand this also but on Nis Tune's own site it suggests you use an external emulator board...

Also just an FYI only recently has HALTECH started doing 02 reference traget AFR, But you would know that because your an expert Haltech tuner

Yes I know this and I suggest everyone DOES NOT USE THIS. The reason why haltech added this feature is purely for marketing against the AEM unit. The platinum and brand new Haltech units have a much more advanced and higher sample rate version of this option which is OK but I still recommend against it. You must do real steady state dyno tuning to watch tractive effort and get the best possible cylinder pressure

So do us all a favor and stick to your mail order powerfc base maps and leave the tuning to the REAL experts with REAL dynos.

The base map service is to help others who do not have good or local dyno shops available, most of my business is Dyno tuning? Have you seen my site? Not exactly sure what you are talking about on this comment...

[/]
Again, the license issue is what holds back many of my customers who have mulitple computers that they would like to use with their unit from going with Nis-tune. I believe this software should be given to any paying customer for free with much more than limiting to only 3 computers.

On the issue of the emulator ON-BOARD, I would like someone to show the real time tuning in steady state in a video if possible...

If I can unlock the software for my customers car I will happily post a video of me doing it on my dyno once I can get access to that portion of the unit.