View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #31
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay guys, I recently ordered a Canon HV30 to start doing video with. long story short, I got it, It was broken, I sent it back, they didn't have another one to send me, I asked for it back, they said no can do, refunded me my money, and I got mad.

I decided to throw a couple shots i got off of my SLR together to test out the editing software(vegas). I've never even tried to mess with anything video before, so hat all you want. lol. I won't care.

Drift Menace Teaser #1 on Vimeo

Again, this was taken with a DSLR, lol, so yes, the quality sucks, and, yes, I really have no clue what I'm doing. lol.

And this is another member of the Drift Menace team, Thomas. This is his miata, and here are some shots of it that didn't turn out good at all. lol Sorry.

I think the last one has waaay too much contrast. i like playing with the curves waaayyy too much. The others are just unmolested. lol

It was very low light, and these are OVEREXPOSED TO HELL, believe me, i know. I'd just thought I share with you, since I've kinda turned this thread into my photo blog. (that sounds kinda gay) lol
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links