View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #220
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by druthafoo View Post
thats an s14 right? im pretty sure itll be the same as a s13 tho. how are you going to finish up that panel?
Yup, S14. The S14 door panels have more room in them, that's what gave me the idea. I don't have any finished pics, since the door panels are currently off the car (redoing the engine bay, and since I'm redoing the gauges and wiring, I have the dash and interior out mostly). Basically I cut the stock door panel around the woofer box, and will cover the woofer box in similar vinyl to the door. You really don't notice it's there unless I point it out.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote