View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #31
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Exactly. Those lower mounts scare the shit out of me.

To the guy defending godspeed with all those pics up there, wtf? You could drift if you just welded a solid piece of metal where your struts used to be and take some pictures that would look cool, but that doesn't make that a "good" idea.

I did own Godspeed, and I'll tell you that my Dmax are sooo much better. Worth the extra money for sure. I know people complain about all the sub $1000 coilovers, they may not be perfect, or have ideal dampening. But they do what I need them to do for my driving level. I still think if you're on a super tight budget go with Megan Racing. I like them a lot for their price. If you can spend a little more, go with PBM, Stance, or DMAX IMO. I like all three of those a lot. If you can spend even more, go for it. I've never tried anything in the $1500+ price range though. So I have no say. But everybody says there is some amazing stuff.

Anyways, OP, I'd roll on your horrible stock stuff and save for another month or two. In the long run it will be worth it. Godspeed will just end up making you mad.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links