View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #29
s!lv!a
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
s!lv!a is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
asking for a particular power diffrence of one of his items is pretty useless as every component is a factor to the over all power gains. the combination of his parts working together for ex intake mani w 4-2-1 header obviously will reap more benifit and feel alot torquier and responsive but his flywheel and UR pully also make a noticable pick up in engines ability to rev faster ..soooooo,,... any damn intake manifold is better than that restrictive ass ka manifold.... so buy it..sorry for the rant,
actually the xcessive intake isn't that great for n/a ka.. its too big, if the liter size of the motor is smaller than the volume of your intake manifold on a low power n/a application like this, its actually not doing anything. the xcessive manifold was built specifically for turbo applications on the ka anyways, do some readup on ka-t.org and you'll understand what i'm talking about, it has been dyno proven. the butt dyno is probably all this manifold has seen. not trying to bash, but i just hate to see misinformation going around.. if you have a ka-t, buy this manifold, if not, i warned you..

glws man, good stuff, decent prices
s!lv!a is offline   Reply With Quote