View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 03:05 AM   #42
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflip69 View Post
"So fast, you'll shit" huh? Nice hehehe

Can't wait to hear how this thing drives. Saw you post @ 2jzswap. Sorry if I missed it, but what turbo(s) are you going to be running? Stock JDM twins? Stock USDM twins? Big single?
haha, yeah my buddy kevin wrote that on the window. and i'm using stock USDM turbo's on it. a little word of advice, if you get a 2JZ and you want a better turbo setup just go single right away, too many fucking hassles and money going stock us turbos, i thought it would be a cheap way of getting 400+RWHP ehhhhhhhhhh wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr141 View Post
those wheels came out sweet. awesome build there.
thanks much.

Been doing more work on the car, got the Oil press. gauge almost all ran, got a Flex a lite fan controller all hooked up, got the radiator mounted, trans cooler mounted, all new hoses for the trans cooler and radiator. got the bov welded on, got a few other things done here and there.

and made this.

YouTube - 2JZGTE 240sx Startup "300SX"