View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #78
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuonthis View Post
I think if you use the JDM air mix door motor, it can work if you repin it since it is on their driver side. Probably just switch the +hot/-cold with the -hot/+cold wires and you'll be good. And yes, the USDM air mix door motor works if you follow the wiring in my guide.

Om1kron, the ambient and in-cabin sensors should return readings even in the garage. The sunload is the only one that requires some amount of sun to be on it, which the FSM says can be simulated with a light bulb.

I probably don't have to ask, but have you double/triple checked your wiring to the mode door motor? Did you do the combining of some of the wires like in the guide?

Did you get your blower motor to work? There's a chance that you might've mixed a L/W (one for +FAN and one for MODE2) with a L/Y (FAN OUT, usdm MODE4). They are all similar/same colors so they can be easily mixed up.
haha no problem I'm already confused.

I am certain the resistor is probably bad, as I am getting proper voltage readings from the devices. But I will double check continuity through all that stuff as well. I will try switching the -+ hot cold with the +- hot cold tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.

Let me throw a video together for ya.