View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #5917
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris300zr View Post
yeah no shit, that ones of the things that irks me lol. that and the wing isnt as wide or wider than the car, otherwise its nice for what I paid for it. thinking about making custom endplates for mine.

your is coming along good, are those brainfood's old wheels?
The wing comes out past the trunk lines, but not out to my overs (about 65mm out)... and since I have Kognition's old wing stands *link* coming (hopefully today), it'll be back and up at the roofline, so it looks plenty wide. I'm gonna try flippin em right side up and run them like Dmax intended (as seen on the Rossta S14):

Yes, these were the Bersaglios Bryan brought in from J-land... I think Panda Garage had a pair, and he had to find the other pair, or something... anyway, he's cool and gave me a super duper I-would-fellate-you-for-this-hookup price on em - and I love everything about 'em 18x10 +0, 18x12 +0.

Definitely will be posting pics once I get the trunk re-worked (probably going to have to make a custom floor since my trunk's fucked up) and the wing mounted.

*Rules* Bike in bed:

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote