View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #145
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

Its not about what comes from the factory. This isnt Nazi-Germany, in the US we dont require cars to be stock, we require them to be compliant. The law doesnt force us to buy NISSAN exhausts only, NISSAN parts only, NISSAN OEM headlights, etc. We have the freedom to chose whatever parts we want AS LONG as those parts are DOT compliant.

The Hella 90mm modules are STAND ALONE headlights. Individual low beams and individual high beams. This means you can throw away your factory light on ANY car and install these. Integrating them and making them look nice is a completely other subject, but in the sense of legality: its 100% fucking legal.

You dont see cars with my products because you live in Louisiana, the same reason you dont see Ferrari's on the 405 freeway like we do, or Paris Hilton's snatch in her Bentley. Reality is, none of what you're saying matters. My products dont have to be on everyone's car. As long as my customers have them, they're happy and I'm happy.

And whats you're point, anyway? If all people were to do is sit online and complain about expensive parts, then we wouldnt be fixing up our cars with high end components like Work wheels. Seriously, what the FUCK have you installed on your car that is of value? You obviously have no appreciation for good quality parts, so just close your mouth already.

Simple. I am right and you, like always, are wrong.

Tool.
Man, it seems like I really know how to get your panties in a bunch. I take it people don't call you out all that often, do they? It is about what was on the car from the factory. The NTSA has pretty strict laws on what can be done to a vehicle's lighting. I'll have to dig up the specific articles I read pertaining to HID on cars which weren't available from the factory with it. And what does where I live have anything to do with what I see on the road? Have you ever been here? No. You don't have one clue as to what drives around here. It's not like I'm in the boonies, after all. Sure, it may not be SoCal, LA, whatever... but there are still some damn nice cars rolling around. Also, what do you know about my car? Do you know what parts are on it? What's been done to it? What I think about quality parts? Not a damn bit, cocksucker. Your childish, "I'm always right" attitude shouldn't have gotten you this far in life, truthfully.

Maybe I can't afford Work VS-XX wheels in the size and offset I want. Maybe I can't afford an RB26 NEO. Maybe I can't afford half the things you do, but does that make you better than me? No. I'm only 21, I only make so much money... Rome wasn't built in a day. You aren't what you own. When you get over that "Look at what I have" mentality, maybe your asshole won't pucker up so bad when someone calls you an attention whore.

I like quality parts just as much as you do. That doesn't mean that something inferior, even slightly inferior, is a piece of shit that should be banished from the face of the Earth. For instance, my wheels. FN01R-C. Everyone and their grandmother has them, true, but they look a thousand times better than the stock SE wheels, and they're not bent to hell like my stock wheels were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html

Last edited by LA_phantom_240; 04-02-2009 at 07:05 PM..
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote