Thread: Nistune Results
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #52
s14unimog
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
s14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond reputes14unimog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to s14unimog
I'm also a Nistune owner and have very little experience in the realm of tuning. One thing I do like about the Nistune is the consult gauges and display. Being able to see check engine codes or faulty sensors has been a huge help in the search for electrical gremlins. Once I get a little more comfortable with the software, I was thinking of doing a small walk through of the Nistune system up and running on a car. I really think it would help its popularity.

djcobra, those are good numbers but to be expected. You've hit the limit of that turbo. I had a similar setup and made 330rwhp @ 15psi and 18psi, but the power came on faster at 18. I've since switched to the FP 20G; I've seen 350rwhp @ ~15psi on a few setups. Mines almost broken in, so I'll post some results soon

BTW: Brandon @ AVP is a beast. Very knowledgeable and not a dick in the process. I've referred his name/shop everywhere I can.

SHIFTlock_slide to side

d3m3rs0n: if i have a baby im naming it Brandons Fault Emerson
s14unimog is offline   Reply With Quote