Thread: Ka24det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #133
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
s13

POST #110
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
A nub is still a nub, no matter the post count.

Because obviously you still haven't learned the skill to search.

And wtf are you asking where you could buy something? This is supposed to be a faq thread.

Evan: So you have my beads? WTF?!

And since this is a faq thread, it took me 4~ hrs to make my car na to smog.

Reason #157017 why ka>sr
POST #125
[quote=twofortyrida1388;1785153]Yo all these ?'s are in the wrong place. That's what your own threads are for. Don't post a ? w/o an anwser. I noticed some new post on the ka24det faq and opened and read these bullshit ass posts above. The mods have stated it a 1000 times not to post questions in these unless of course it has an awnser with it.[/quote]

POST# 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240tuned91 View Post
well i didnt wanna start my own thread i thought i was just add on because they were talking about it but if you insist ok.. and i guess you dont know the answer you just yell at people about where they post lol? cool man
???

It's been posted many times(if YOU REALLY READ the thread you would have seen it!). This is a FAQ thread, meaning there is a question AND answer posted. If YOU have a question on how to or what should I do, start your own thread so YOUR specific item can be addressed WITHOUT other things being discussed. It's common sense. As you can see above in the quotes, you posted a question(post #130) that was addressed 5 posts prior(post #125) to yours as something that shouldn't be in here!

And I wasn't yelling, I made a statement and gave you guidance on where to voice your concern properly. I didn't call you names, or say "F'n search" or anything like that. Start acting like the adult you should be and you will be taken seriously. Pop an attitude like you did and your feelings will get hurt and you'll post more stupid replies.

To answer your question, use a FPR that has a good rep. I use have used AEM and Aeromotive in the past with no problems. Some guys run Nismo FPR that bolts right up to the OEM fuel rail with no problems. My current build is going to have a Synapse Engineering FPR, cause I want to see how it does.

If you want simple, just get a Nismo or OEM replacement one. Worked great before! There. Look, I answered your question!

And yes, you should always get your car tuned after replacing things that changes fuel rate(bigger injectors), ignition, compression among other things. I learned this the hard and expensive way.

And, when you freshly rebuilt the block, did you have to deck the block and head? You never mentioned this. If either was/is warped you would get water leakage into the cylinders due to the gasket not sealing well. Excessive water in there doesn't compress well.

So, yes you should start your own thread. Beacause more info needs to be posted to figure out what happened.
Hawaiian240 is offline   Reply With Quote