View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #3
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyS-14 View Post
I didn't see what size turbo you were thinking of. 500whp at 16lbs is going to very hard to do. Even a super efficient setup would have a hard time doing that. Maybe 500whp at 22lbs is more reasonable. But if you were only building 16lbs max boost to make 500whp, you would have a very big and laggy turbo instead of a reasponsive turbo making the same power.

I don't know what turbo you are thinking of though.
Im going to use the exact same turbo. It is more responsive then my old T28BB,AX53B70, etc.

And now with a 2.2L stroker it will be even more responsive. I don't plan on making 500rwhp... haha this car is used for Drifting so this turbo stays so around 500 crank HP is the goal with maybe 18-19psi of boost.. but i dont see why it wouldnt make 500HP(only 30hp peak more) with the same boost level, considering the old engine was a stock bottom end