View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #135
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBay240guy View Post
...Hi all I'm the forsaken CNC machinist/setup/guy who made the parts.

When looking at the -10 fittings we realized that in all the popular combinations available the fitting is the actual restriction, to go to a true -10 fitting (where the ID = 10x 1/16") which has a 5/8, or .625 ID, we would have fittings which would need a center to center distance of over 1.625" to make them installable. Making the part much larger, not to mention that the more volume the setup has the more time spent before the oil gets to the engine, (think turbo lag people, same idea...but with your oil)
the fittings that we chose have a 3/8 ID which given the size of our galley's will not be a restriction.

I would not recommend running -10 lines as the volume is going to make for a long dry period.

M
And not to mention all the bosozuko oil cooler fitment on the front bumpers of cars these days... hell -3 would be great for those apps... (only kiddz)

Very nice work on the billet piece! I would love to get my hands on the finished premie version asap! Just about to assemble my KA-t project.
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote