View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #29
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
somehow i doubt castro would. i sure as hell wouldn't either. we're on this forum because we love 15 year old shitboxes, not new bmws.
Very true. lol
i would be driving something like this as my Daily if I had a chunk of money.
i would also buy a house in WA state. you know, something that goes up in value, not down like a new car.

I got to much swagger to roll a new Bimmer. But thats just me. You are only 17. And when I was that age, I thought a new car made the man too.
So no worries, just a bad thread.

And we know its sports scholarship. A 3.4gpa is nothing coming out of high school. Shit was easy.
I quit in 10th grade, and I still spell and type better than the 3.4gpa senior. lol

Seriously, you probably wont go anywhere sports wise. So make the most out of that education while you are there. People would die to go to a school like that. And employers look highly on those kinds of schools.