View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:12 AM   #15
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
hey guys i recently got the following goodies? i guess you can call it, for christmas from my folks...

Sony Dual 12" Enclosed Ported Subwoofers - Model #: SON XSL120B5D (Buy the Sony Dual 12" Enclosed Ported Subwoofers and other Car subwoofers at circuitcity.com)
and
Sony ZR Series 2/1-Channel Amplifier - Model #: SON XMZR1252 (Buy the Sony ZR Series 2/1-Channel Amplifier and other Car amplifiers at circuitcity.com)

from CircuitCity and was just wondering if it's a bit much? a bit sucky? etc...I'm currently running a stock audio setup right now with the Clarions but I do have a Sony Xplod headunit (not sure which model) if that makes a difference. Would I need to upgrade my speakers also if I were to install all this stuff and get good quality? or can I just stick with my stock speakers? that damn woofer is insanely huge and might be a bit overkill for me but eh, I don't care much for weight reduction just as long as my ride can handle the extra 100 pounds of shit in the rear lol. thanks for any input guys

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote