View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #160
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i am currently running:

alpine HU
kicker 750w single channel amp.
kicker 350w 4 channel amp.
pioneer (cheap) 10" sub in sealed box
alpine type R 6.5" woofers with infinity reference crossover and random tweeters. (front)
pioneer 6.5" coaxials plus random tweeters with filter (ghetto) (rear)

i am well aware that my shit is pretty wack, and i put it together comprised of shit i got for free.

it sounds okay to me, personally, but i am very curious as to what kind of real sound audio systems are capable of producing, i suppose first things first i need new speakers, i would like to run a matching set of components to run off the kicker 4 chan. What components would be recomended? also that brings us to the second problem, the kicker 350w 4 chan amp, are these things any good? i am well aware that usually speakers sound better when being run off a amp, but is this amp any good?

i think the sub itself probably sucks but how is the amp? are kicker amps any good?

any comments, critisism and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

in case this matters, this is in my '79 corolla.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote