View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #28
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
Hey are you from fontucky? Do you get pulled over alot running that kit and exhaust? whats with the color of that bride?
No, never been pulled over. It actually had a bad exhaust leak because the cat broke so it sounded like a rotary and the number 3 on the ka wasn't firing because the plug seal broke and it was full of oil so it idled like it had stage 4 cams lol.

Funny enough running a straight pipe from the turbo back is actually quieter on the sr, it's the turbo that's loud as fuck (from driving the 13 around with it.) Also I was driving around without a front end on the car since May and not even a dirty look from a cop. They only pull over the super rice cars or honda's unfortunately.

But it doesn't mean they wont pull you over. Also I wont be driving the car on the streets with unpainted aero, it's still on jack stands at the moment. I'll update the thread with my findings this weekend.