View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
When comparing COD4 to COD5, I actually like COD4 more. Gameplay in COD 5 is just as good as COD4. I just prefer the more modern era. Needless to say COD5 is definitely a game to pick up. You will have to get use to different weapons. Which are a little harder to use than those in COD4.

In COD5, you also get to use vehicles. In the Beta, we could hop in tanks to blow people up. They are overrated in a sense to me tho. Removed from COD4 would the be airstrike and helicopter. In its place are now an artillery drop which randomly blows up a section of the map for about 20 seconds and the releasing of dogs (which is pretty awesome)

COD5 also has co-op online which will definitely earn points for people.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote