View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Xentec HID Kit!! No Cheap Chinese Knockoff!!

Hey guys I came across a store closing and bought out the rest of their HID kits....I've used these kits before and have had mine for about 2 years now with no problems...

No Flickering, Off color bulbs, Ballast Issues, Dimming Etc.

Not looking to make a huge profit off of these... just trying to make few extra bucks for some new wheels =)

So please $120.00 **SHIPPED** to any upper 48 States

**FIRM** Please do not try and negotiate. I have 3000K (Yellow) 6000K(White faint blue tint to it) 8000K (White/Ice blue)

I only have these colors available...

I have most of the common sizes, H4, 9006, 9005 etc... PM if you are looking for a odd size....may have it=)
Sorry no Dual Filaments (Bi-xenon)

I am Paypal verified and have over 60 feedback on ebay...
I have also sold a few parts here on Zilvia.

I only have a limited amount.... I am not a dealer, so can't really offer quantity discounts, but will knock off $5.00 off each kit if you buy 2 or more(low beam and fogs)

Best thing about these is that they are the new "slim ballasts" not the 1st gen bulky ones

So Cal residents may pick up in person. Pick up price is the same.
Paypal please add 3%

SC300!!!

Last edited by loveskylines; 11-06-2008 at 12:40 AM..
loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links