View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #82
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I wasn't implying he'd go to the lakers; i was referring to the monetary factor in where Lebron will go. Los Angeles is just an example.

Miami has Beasley on the rookie scale and virtually nothing else locked up beyond 2010; they could theoretically afford Lebron and Wade.

The Nets aren't "contenders", but they will be in Brooklyn eventually and are clearly poised to make a run at James.
I dunno, Jon.
Miami has Beasley on the rookie scale, and only Dwyane Wade, who they will ALSO have to pay big money, which leaves not quite what Cleveland can offer LeBron.

True, the Nets are not "contenders," but they MIGHT have the cash seeing how they will only have Vince Carter to pay and have the LeBron/Jay-Z thing to fall back on as well.

At the end of it, Detroit, if the situation is as presented, will have the cash AND retain the lineup to make it happen, making it a good fit.

And I write too!