Old 10-14-2008, 08:50 PM   #155
MaD ViLLaiN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MaD ViLLaiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
Simple.

She opens her mouth about shit she has blantantly no idea about constantly, and the whole "oh i'm a hockey mom" thing is FUCKING OLD.

Ok so you got knocked up, popped out a fucking kid, and take them to sporting events. that is supposed ot make me rally behind you?

no.
i fell the same dammn way, there using these types of things maybe to relate the the younger voters maybe, but that dont mean this qualifies you to run the damn counry, your the same as millions of other moms shit even single 2 job working moms that still pull this shit off, instead of playing the hockey mom bs how about you talk about how your gonna help the mom out there that cant enjoy what you get to cuz they working 2 jobs just to survive, while theyre kids have no health care, and are sucked into drugs and or gangs cuz theres not enough support to keep kids off the street, to keep kids interested in school and want an education, how about how your gonna make an education affordable to the common working class person. mcain and palin just horrible, i do support obama, but i dont think either one of the cadidates are worth a damn, but obama is the obviouse best pick!