View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #83
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
its my first car though my baby (and the biggest pain in the ass) so yeah my dad told me to just keeep it chill and if anything happens cry and make up some bull shit story about how i just bought the car and it came like this and i didnt know that it was wrong to have and i just thought it was a pretty car so yeah ill probably bring it out when im a little bit more comfy driving it yet im still terrified of driveways nick had to pull it in my drive way the other night cuz i was afraid to hurt her hah and im still gettin ahang of driving a stiff clutch and i havent exactly mastered or even tried stoping and going again when im on a hill i just plan to stay away from hills till i get a really good hang of it and im not exactly comfy when i drive it cuz im short and i have to sit super close to reach the clutch and the freakin auto seatbelt like slices into my neck and chokes me while im driving so my dad is going to get me a harness bar soon so i can run harnesses and he wont have to worry about something happening if i were to get in an accident
Well, If your going to build and track your car you have to understand that stuffs going to happen to it. I mean I'm lucky enough that mine still looks this good after 4-5 years. Then again it has come along way. But really... OMG your car looks so good! You guys did a nice job.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote