View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #1579
PaulieS13

Trader Rating: (0)
PaulieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up everyone, my name is Paul(ie), I got a 90 240sx with a redtop. First off I just wanna say thanks for all of you who posted countless helpful tips, I don't think I would of been able to fix any of my cars problems without them. I just finished installing a cometic head gasket and arp head studs and rocker arm stoppers. I also have installed Megan alum pulleys, walbro fuel pump, adj fuel pres reg, jun comp,aftermarket large oil pan, autometer tach and boost gauge, quick release grant steering wheel, rear mount optima battery, and a 3in exhaust from the down pipe back. Now what already came with the car was a bargain, 4pt roll cage, some no name brand gauges, large fmi, type s bov, koyo rad, dual elec fans, push button start, and eibach ls. I still have a few more goodies to install but I'm trying to get it running first, I ran into problems right after I started it, after installing the head gasket, the timing chain jumped off from the intake side and messed up the cam gear, I think it was the tensioner, but not sure, oh well back to square one again.
PaulieS13 is offline   Reply With Quote