View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #107
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Been out here since July. School is still kicking my but, but I hope to beable to make some serious progress in November. I also scored a set of Oliver 6.125 rods for a song on ebay. I just mailed them directly to oliver to make sure that they are 100% before I put them in my beauty.

I also scored a set of sway bars off of a 300zxtt, I plan on using the rears (more than an inch thick, hollow, and with two reliefs for duel exhaust!).

Before I design my piston domes I'll be sure to talk to some guys that have had good results with their LS7/L92 head porting programs. It's going to be tough to get any real info though because almost nobody touches the chambers, and everyone seems to be running flat top pistons other than katech.

If any one cares, I can vouch for Jonny...
He's not a D-bag.
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote