View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #443
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Well I have some results for my first time at the drag strip with DR's. Got 4 runs in, first two were garbage, but my best was an 11.65, with a 1.80 60'. That's with no launch control, and me being scared to slip the clutch to long, and essentially a road race alignment on the car. I'm pretty happy for my first real time out.

Some of my drag friends thing the car has an easy 1.7x in it, and will be even faster with a better launch control. I can't wait to get my meth pump back from Aquamist and see if I can improve with that, and or crank the boost a few psi to see what she does. I'm certain the car has a low 11 in it with a better driver. Not to bad for a .64 housing huh? hehe.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote