View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #68
corymaloy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
corymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to allcorymaloy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to corymaloy
s13 Update! Big problem!!!

Ok so, I put the wheels on, went to les schwab and got an alignment then went for a drive. The car drifts to the left then when you try to correct it to go straight the steering wheel veers to the right. I cant seem to get the damn thing to go straight, its sooooooooooooooo annoying to have to go back and forth and drive with 2 fucking hands!!!

ANY IDEAS on what the problem is? The rack is now longer "power" I filled it with power steering fluid but it doesnt seem to work. Is my rack broken in such a way that it wont steer right? Its the only thing I can think of besides the possibility that they didnt ACTUALLY align my car....

I'm afraid to drive on the freeway with this thing, you have to keep your guard up! so any responses would be gladly appreciated!!!!!