View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #20
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
read the fucking thread
I hope you're not talking to me. Please don't make me walk through the entire VSS writeup just to make you feel better. Just search and find out on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
The KA lower harness works fine for a DOHC chassis. A SOHC chassis though is different since the alternator and power steering pump are on opposite sides. It's easier to use the KA harness and cut/splice, but if you don't have it the SR one works too. All you need are starter, alternator, and VSS anyway, the oil pressure switch should be removed and thrown away, plugged or replaced with a real gauge, and the remaining transmission switches serve no purpose. The FSM will clearly detail exactly what plugs are used.
Don't forget the reverse lights!