View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
The Happening... (240sx only meet, not the movie) & Jspec Garage Sale!!!!!

THIS IS A 240sx ONLY MEET! DO NOT SHOW UP WITH ANYTHING ELSE!

Where:
17621 Gale Ave
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Google Maps Link!!
(626) 965-5060
When: September 28, 2008
Time: 10:00 - ?
Details: Mikey of Superior, Sam from Jspec, Kevin and Myself are putting on a 240 only meet...This is going to be a 'throw-back' if you will to the old Shine St. Meets. There will be media there, vendors, and a possible "garage sale" of used parts and as far as food we are working on that. There will be more to come, but, we wanted to get this out early so everyone can plan to attend!

NO Shenanigans, NO spirited driving, NO Drama! This is meant to be a FUN event for everyone to chill. All parking will be arranged and assigned. There will be a photoshoot, and the only cars parked for the photos will be 240's. If you roll to the event, and are not in a 240, then you will be asked to park in a different area.

Vendors tentatively set to be there:

DMAX USA
Taka Motorsports
JSpec.com
Justshiftboots.com

Pending Vendors:

Speed Alliance
Aspec

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...

Last edited by S13SilviaGirl; 09-26-2008 at 01:11 AM..
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links