View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #61
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
Trader Rating: (0)
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
im over this back and forth shit. if ANY of you guys cant handle other people's views (wether you AGREE or DISAGREE); stay the hell off of public forums! my intentions were not to have this thread end up in nonsense, but some people can't seem to handle other people's views that they disagree with. IM OVER THIS THREAD. if you wana discuss this further, you can come to me directly. jus because i'm a FEMALE doesn't mean i'm a complete DUMBASS (as you guys said on my rep's) i kno my shit, and i'm not afraid to speak how i feel. with that, all i can say is good luck on your decisions
Sponsored Links