View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #52
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
if you can't respect america enough to solute to the flag, you have NO RIGHT to sit there and vote or give any type of judgement. period. sorry, but you FAIL.
You serious? You want to talk about being wealthy republicans and otherwise is fail, while you want us to do this to our flag?

Seriously, I think McCain choice is ridiculous. He is old, and probably will die in office, and i don't know about having a beauty pageant queen as president, especially one lacking true experience. Sure the bitch is governor but of fucking Alaska. What the fuck happens in Alaska!?? Oil drilling and fisherman and shit. Get legit people

Maybe i think we should bring the poll tests back and seriously try to filter out ignorant people that cant get the basics of spelling. PERIOD SORRY YOU FAILDURRR>