View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #22
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocarslut View Post
I am going to Okinawa in two months to visit my niece. Any chance we can meet up or drive around?
Cpl Dude Bitchin about Oki - Man I was there once before and know how you feel, it used to be that you could have a car no matter what but a select few assholes fucked that up for everyone. Eventually, it will go back to that just not before you or I end our careers.

Turbocarslut - This thing won't be driveable by then and it most likely won't even have the motor installed so meeting up and seeing the car in person is cool but driving around would be a disappointment I am sure.

Guy That was asking about the dash - Yes, glare is a bitch, hence the wrinkle black finish the dash will get when it is complete and there is absolutely no work left to be done to it.

Update - I found out the tig welder I am using is completely incapable of being in the right frequency range and is minus the electrodes to hold the tungsten needed to weld thin aluminum, so I have a friend welding the dash board up for me right now. As soon as my summit order gets here, it will take me about one week to finish up the wiring and install the hard section of the fuel line (-10), then it is time to order pedals and brake lines. Should get a bunch of junk back from powder and paint soon so I can start really assembling some junk in the next month or so.

Brian