Thread: high beam fix??
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 11:22 PM   #3
syco3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
syco3d is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to syco3d Send a message via Yahoo to syco3d
When I first got my 92FB (a few months ago) the passanger side high beam wouldn't come on either. Then about a month after I had it, niether of them would work. Since then I've replaced my headlights with those cheapo "cool blue" sylvanias (I'm broke ok) and put in fogs. So between those two my low beams are more then bright enough.

On a side not however, since my high beams don't work now- when I push the lever forward my headlights simply cut out.

In early December I was approacing a corner (at night) lifted up the turn signal, and in the process accidentally pushed it forward turning on my brights. Except they don't work, meaning I had no headlights. So I just waited untill I had cornered to fix the problem since there was plenty of street lighting, and my headlights were doing jacksquat anyways. But of course it happened to be my luck that a cop was sitting across from the corner and gave me a $90 ticket for not having my lights on, even though I explained to him what the problem was. Just one more reason to love city cops...
What does that spell?
CRAP!
syco3d is offline   Reply With Quote