View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
SSR Dori Dori Mesh 15x7 +20 15x7 +10 NEW Falken zeix 912!!

here we goooooooo:

Set of 4 Newly "90%" refinished SSR dori dori mesh in
15x7 +20 and 15x7+10 4x114.3
with all four barely barely used falken zeix 912's 205-50-15 all around.

I had the centers powder coated a metallic silver and polished the lips up myself. I would rate the rims as a 9/10 as there is minor curb rash on one of them which i didnt have the means of fixing with my trusty sand paper during the refinishing process, but its barely noticeable. When I get them off the car I will clean em up again nice and good but here are pics when i first put them on the car about 2 months ago.

The rims are located in Miami, FL . I will ship (at buyers expense), I will ship without tires but you will pay the same price with tires as without, so but them with. I prefer locals but I wanna get these rims in the hands of people who will appreciate them, not most of the crackheads that make florida "fail".
I accept paypal (with usual fees) and am pretty punctual with getting all this stuff going.

This is very good fitment for s13 owners and should fit well for you rolla guys too (if there are any).

Contact info:
email: [email protected]
phone: 561-801-1483
the name is Gabe
PM also is good.

I am asking $1000 + shipping OBO.

Last edited by iwishiwas-all*; 07-18-2008 at 12:33 PM..
iwishiwas-all* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links