View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #30
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirikool View Post
Just sent you an e-mail john. now i'm gonna play the waiting game.
awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhins50 View Post
I moved out of the US about a year ago, so sorry for being so naive, but it says "instructor: sonny". is this norcal sonny from tracy?
yea sonny is the temp instructor, until we find one. im not sure we are talkn the same sonny, sonny with the two miatas?

****sorry guys but this event will be a Grip event, and a teaser of drift hour special****

got a bunch of emails rolling in from other forums, so expect diversity of cars coming to grip. hoping to pick up sponsors for grip. all i can say is hope for the best and lets put this up to the test.

7 spots left, its going to disappear soon and be full ^__^ thanx for everyone helping out and breachin other forums