View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #612
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Why dont you go to Mt. Sac?? closer?? will I might wanna ask myself the sam question.. ahha I live in Glendora and I go to Mt.Sac instead of Citrus. But really Citrus are bit smaller but thoses Japanese girl just wow.. my friend girl friend (taiwanese) has so many Japanese girl friend at school and she always bring them to party with us!!! by the way summer is coming that means more Jp girl coming from Japan for summer school!! YEAH!!!!

Back to topic, spotted a greyish hatch on Azusa ave around 1:10.. you guys heading up to GMR??
It just depends on which classes I need. Prior to taking classes at Citrus, I was taking classes at Harbor City. Which reminds me, I found a goldish colored sileighty out there at least once and of course a variety of other 240s. I was in the Redondo Beach area at the time. I'd like to sign up for something at MtSAC, but it seems to be full at the moment. I might have to try getting in on the wait list with my sister. If only I had done better in my classes when I was an undergrad...I wouldn't have to retake classes now!
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote