View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #109
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Aaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really nice
Sorry guys. I've been hella busy in the last few days, and honestly, I knew that posting exactly how many had sent payments might be discouraging to those with cold feet.

Here's were we stand. As of right now I have 13 (wait no, I got another payment while I was writing this. That's 14!) paypal payments sitting in my box. The money hasn't moved from there, and payments are still trickling in very slowly.

I have tried to be somewhat flexible because this group buy was extended past the original deadlines, but I don't want those of you who were quick and got your money to me on time to be put off by the fact that we're still having to wait to order. I can send you guys screenshots of my paypal account if you like. All of the money is there and it's not going anywhere except to UR... or to NST.

I mentioned previously that I was in contact with other pulley manufacturers should things fall through with UR, and NST made me an offer I have decided to present to you guys. It's an OPTION, and I'd like to know what you all think.

First, a bit about NST. NST is a company located right here in Houston. They're extremely dedicated to the sport compact scene, and have done more new pulley development than anyone else in the last year. Their reputation is flawless. Visit their website at nonstoptuning.com.

They have offered us their two accessory pulleys (water pump and alternator) for $170 shipped in the continental U.S., anodized in any color you guys want. You have red, gray, blue, purple, gold, and green to choose from. The last three are somewhat unpredictable, so red, gray, and blue are recommended by the manufacturer. Their pulley set does not include the power steering pulley because it is a splined pulley and drives up production costs, therefore the required minimum.

This is an example pic of the quality of their work:

The minimum for this price is only twelve, meaning that I could go forward with this as soon as you guys tell me what color you want. I would refund the remaining balance to each of you via paypal, and give the rest to NST. Everything would be shipped directly from NST as well, so that's one less thing I would have to worry about.

Turn around time would be six full weeks, about the same as UR.

What do you guys think of this?