View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #21
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
Colima / Otterbein is closer to walnut / diamond bar, but it's still considered Rowland heights.

I gave you my opinion via PM. I say you'll be happy regardless of who you take it to as they're both fairly reputable shops and fairly knowledgeable in their craft. Obviously everyone has their shop loyalty, so its kind of hard to get an unbias opinion regarding this stuff anymore :P

I'm not trying to bash.... well.. Yes I am.

Do not take your car to Proto.... Half the theft in Riverside can be traced back to them. They are extremely shady. James is a compulsive liar as well, thus why some of the people he does business with call him Pinocchio. And they're mostly a Honda shop. They've turned out 240's, this is true, but they go pretty much with whatever is the hot selling item.
NO Proto man!! JUST NO!!
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote