View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionz_s13 View Post
whoops, my mistake. The old P1 Racings were made by Kosei, or they shared the design or something like that....here is a pic of the old P1's..

Kosei are knock off wheels (again)...they copied Buddy Clubs design im sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee
I highly doubt I could afford them, but I voted, would be cool wheels to have available.
well the only way i can make them available is to get 40 wheels sold...i know personally i would buy 4 of em flat out....so i would need another 36 wheels sold...the 40 wheels is the MINIMUM order for buddy club to bring them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP
get some 18"ers and I might be down
again...back to my whole point about 40 peices having to be ordered...17s would sell alot faster than 18s would (and the 18s dont have as good of offsets in 18x9s...only good offset in 18 is 18x10 +12) 17s are pretty much the standard size track wheel for 240 owners from what ive seen (especially 5 lug people)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!