View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
BUDDY CLUB WHEELS!!! (serious input please)

hi guys

im thinking about running a group buy for buddy clubs FORGED wheels..

i want SERIOUS input here please...what i need to know is how many people would actually buy them...if its something ur not sure about...please use the "not sure" option...ive included sizes/offsets and colors for voting on as well

ive posted voting options for colors and sizes for S chassis owners

these wheels are a great bang for your buck...i know theyre a little pricey...BUT...here are the specs

(taken from buddy clubs site)

• Each size is individually engineered and produced. A 15" wheel is not a scaled down 18" wheel and vice-versa.

• Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum is used and is forged using an 8,000 ton hydraulic forging machine.

• Unique forging technology does not sacrifice strength for light-weight

• Shot-peened surface for even greater strength. Powder coated finish.

17x9 | +5 | 5x114.3 | 14.3lbs
17x9 | +15 | 5x114.3 | 14.5lbs

sorry 4 lug guys...no love for you in this pole...5 lug is seriously a cheap enough upgrade now to MAJORLY consider before buying ANY wheels

if the group buy DOES go thru from your input...i will be retailing PER wheel...and im gonna need a MINIMUM order of 20 wheels i believe...a full set of 4 wheels will run 2000-2200 + shipping...i will get final pricing if this is something that you guys seriously want

THIS IS A MULTI-CHOICE ANSWER SURVEY!!! PLEASE MARK AS MANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links