View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #92
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Nice work! It's pretty awesome looking at the KA and T56 transmission side to side. Also, the clutch and flywheel are HUGE on the t56.

As far as suspension, have you decided what type of suspension you'll go with? I spoke with the guys over at AST suspension who have a division in Japan who builds Aragosta suspension, and they suggested spring rates of 6kg front and rear. This is for a grip setup. I ran higher rates of 11kg/9kg front/rear and the car definitely didn't like that. Way too darty and very scary to drive at the limit. It was also very difficult to plant on corner exit. I dropped it down to 9kg/6kg and the car responded very, very well. Less darty, more grip during transitions, and on corner exit. I think dropping the front a bit, as suggested by AST, would help give the car more balance during transitions. Just thought you might be coming across the same issues.
mmdb is offline   Reply With Quote