View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #193
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
well there was a week delay in printing the first batch of orders...USUALLY my screen printers are fairly quick about everything...like if i put in an order on monday its done by thursday...packed on thursday night and shipped saturday morning (or friday afternoon if i get off work early...which has been happening alot lately due to change in management)...next GB...all early bird orders will be out EARLY

the 3rd batch of tees will be going out by next saturday...screen printers were delayed again (by the same company that delayed the first batch of tees...nevada power company is doing some stupid triathlon here in town and their entire team of people keep changing their shirts...theres 42 shirts i believe and the screen printers have to manually number each shirt...its a LONG process and its been delaying all their customers orders...so the third batch of tees is one of the delayed orders...after this batch of tees for nevada power...the triathlon is over with so no more fricken delays)

so basically EVERYONE who has ordered tees thats on the list who hasnt had their shirts shipped...all those shirts will be done and shipped out by saturday...im really sorry about these delays...it makes me look like a dipshit...and i dont want to disapoint ANY of my customers
does this include my second package because i still havent received it yet