View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #37
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Update: 3/25/08

I swear that this thread is just becoming a fucking soap opera!!!!

SO now I am officially stating that AZNDRFTR is a Flaker!!!

First it was I'm waiting on payment from my job because I do freelance....

Then it was I just had a baby and I had to take care of something for the kid.....

Then it was I painted my buddies car and I'm getting the cash from him.....

Then I was sent a $50 deposit and a promise of the rest in a few days.....

Then more yada yada with a fuck up from me because I didn't read and understand what the pending on payment actually meant on paypal that cause the said below excitement and statement. Well that and I was kinda drunk and happy that night.

Then this weekend, more "I'll send the payment and you will get everything" talking with no response till today at about 3pm Cali time where the reason now is that he got into a car accident while trying to send the money to me.

Now I usually am pretty sympathetic when I hear shit like this and I understand that shit dose happen.
But I put up with him and kept giving him chances because of his rep on here, but now I'm just the one left fucked!!
I told him too that I had a $1600 bill due yesterday and it seems like he just didn't care.
I'm not sure what goes on in flakers heads when they do shit like this.
If you don't have the cash then don't say you'll buy it.
It's okay to let the person know that you are interested but don't say you will buy it and you have this cash unless you actually do!

So hopefully now for the last time these rims are now for sale again!!!!
And I need to sell them ASAP!!