Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #214
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
and some where else I read that z32 coilpacks work on rb25's? (if they do its not bolt on)

im 99% sure those are false

MODS - this thread could really use some cleaning up. Maybe deleted and started over with all FACTS instead of people arguing and people's assumtions.
Z32 coilpacks aren't a bolt on to any RB, however word of mouth is Q45's work i have personally not tried it so no assurance on that but i KNOW Z32 wudn't work. im looking at one right now.

the VG30 and VG30DETT are practically the same engines with the following 2 exceptions:

the VG30DETT has Oil squirters, Forged Pistons, taped oil lines, and oil return bungs on the oil pan, and 370cc injectors.

the VG30DE has non of the above. but ha sa 10:1 compression ratio with 270cc injectors. everything else on these motors is pretty much the same / identical.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote