View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #22
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
I've talked to the owner before, or the person who runs nagasaki. Heres what the deal is: usually the good engines that are sent out, come directly from him. When he is out of stock, which is about 50% of the time, he simply ships the engines from his warehouse (osaka) and those are usually just pieces of shit. I had an engine come in with claimed compression test, etc.. It had bad compression and when I pulled the lower pan, a rod cap was hanging by one bolt, and the crank was toast.

When I asked for a replacement, he made me pay $800, $400 for shipping a new motor, and $400 for shipping the old motor back... I was pissed. He got that motor stripped clean of parts, I ebayed the rest of the shit off to regain some loot.

Don't buy from Canada... unless you have a hookup.