View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:44 AM   #88
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
wow! this meet was SO fucking cool!

bleh

i cant believe people still fix up hondas... i mean, i was laughing my ass off when i saw a 4-door civic with fucking NEONS

the year 2008 is almost here, and people are still rocking BLUE NEONS

christ

a few 240 folk, nice people. i saw a lot of HONDA though, made me feel good... really, made me feel invisible like in 1998, back when no one cared or looked at 240's. except nowadays, no one looks at miatas (except homos like steve shadows)

god... there was so much honda there.

let this be a sign, for anyone on zilvia wondering - this meet isnt really worth going to. instead, organize a TWO-FOURTY-ONLY meet, or a NISSAN ONLY MEET.. and you'll get a tighter group. this meet was filled with niches, a bunch of groups in each corner of the lot, and a lot of hooligans revving their motors taking off when leaving.

HONDAS ... hehe

though, i did see one fairly clean NSX and one fairly clean s2000. poor things, they were both sitting alone on opposite sides of the lot, surrounded by a sea of civics.

cant wait for 2009 to come
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote