View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:25 PM   #90
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
First of all I dont know Custel I know Sean second of all You dont fucking know me and you have no right to call me lowlife scum. Are you fucking stupid. Minimum number of tickets that have to be sold is 500 so that means $50,000 you stupid fuck. there not getting rid of the car for $100 dollars. Thats why they have a minimum number of tickets sold. You not being able to understand this obviously shows you dont read a damn thing and cannot comprehend something this complex (which really isnt that hard). What fucking proof do you need? Obviously the car wont be given away untill the 500 tickets are sold. the owner of the car gets the full 50,000 so who cares which $100 ticket buyer gets the car dosnt matter if the full amount of the car is gettng paid for. SO next time FUCKING THINK before you go posting random bullshit without learning the facts