View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:41 PM   #85
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Bottom line if you think its a scam (which it isnt) then dont buy a fucking ticket. If you dont think its real are you gonna come out to cali to see the car? Probably not because your just some faggot who will never have a skyline so you figure hey I will talk shit so no one else can have one either. How about you buy a fucking ticket or keep your fucking mouth shut. And Duffman I know you know alot of important people haha. No point n arguing. But I have known Sean for a while and he is a personal friend of mine. He is WELL known by alot of people and has built some crazy cars. All and all this is the first time anyone has done a raffle like this. So your opinion (Kung fu grip) doesnt count for anything. If your not interested in the car cool go about your own business. If you dont want to buy a ticket cool. go about your own business.