View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 08:50 AM   #76
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I bought the 15" Permacool fan and Rocker Arm Stoppers, and he basically just put that brown paper around the fan (and supposedly the RAS) and shipped it out with a minimum of packing tape... so naturally it gets here, beat to shit, minus the RAS.

I sent him emails/PMs, and he eventually got back to me, saying he for sure packed the rocker arm stoppers with the fan, and that I should do whatever to file an insurance claim. Fishy as shit.
Try that same brown paper wrapped around a Mirror Black Powdercoated Valve Cover - yeah, its looks like a fucking dog chewed on it and the front corners are all scratched to hell.

Have had to send it out to re-powdercoated since it cannot be repaired.

Still no word from MOM on the $$ off i asked for or the turbo blanket never received.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote