View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:42 AM   #48
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgguy View Post
Does anyone else get the feeling that Stance is having a hard time keeping up with supply and demand?

I got my GR+'s when they were first introduced, infact I think they were the first ever set brought over to Canada. They have been 100% perfect since I installed them appart from slightly noisy pillowball mounts (a problem with some of the older units).

It seems every week there's another horror story regarding siezed joints, forgotten/uninstalled camber plates, no extra included set of springs, etc.

I wonder if they were rushed into shipping a buch of faulty units??? Remeber these guys blew up overnight and now they have to keep up with backorders and tonnes of unhappy customes. Last I checked they still only had 2 tech guys.

I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with Stance, I've ordered replacement dampers and parts all without hassle....I hope in future they are able to keep all their new customes as happy as I am.
i quoted your post from 240sxf on the first page, hope you dont mind
D1GP is offline   Reply With Quote